USB to RS-232 Serial DB9 Adapter.
NEW LOW PRICE, our prices beat your discount stores & shops !
USB to Serial comport converter. Add a serial port to your PC and use your
PacketRadio TNC or a soundcard interface for all the digital modes (PSK31,
SSTV, Packet, MT63, RTTY/FSK, and more than 50 other Sound Card digital modes).
ADD A SERIAL comport to your PC or laptop without removing it from the case.
This cable is perfect for plug-and-play and hot swap situations. The serial side includes
standard thumb-screw connectors to prevent accidental disconnects.
BUXCOMM Model USB2SC
USB to Serial adapter -
* Includes Windows driver disk.
* For Laptops & PC's that do not have a Serial Port, or to use a convienent front
USB Port jack.
* Tested to work with all Sound Card interfaces and HAM Radio digital operating
and programming software.
* Thru-put the power needed for the PTT and other control processes.
For PC's with no serial port, but does have USB ports, you can use this adapter cable
to change a USB port to a serial port.
The cable is approx. 3.5 ft long. Each adapter cable comes with a CD with drivers for
Win98, WinME, Win2000, WinXP, Mac, Linux...etc. Installation instructions are included.
Enables connection to any device with RS-232, DB25 or DB9 Male
connector to a USB port.
For more drivers for our USB2SC USB to Serial converter, Click Here:
* Detects USB pause or suspend condition
* Supports Plug & Play specification
* USB host device drivers available
* Draws power directly from USB requiring no additional power adapter
* Compliant with the Standard USB 2.0 or is downward compatible with USB 1.1
* Supports RS-232 IEEE/CCITT serial signal standards.
* Supports up to 500 kbps data transfer rate
* Windows Vista Compatible
CLICK Here for USB2SC, USB to Serial Converter Drivers
CLICK Here for USB2SC, Quick Start (setup) manual.
CLICK Here for RASCAL GLX, Operation Manual